We are manufacturing and exporting a qualitative array of Distillzyme which is a complex blend of bio-nutrients having anti-microbial and enzymatic activity. These are specifically formulated for Indian climate to be used as an alcohol yield booster in molasses fermentation plants. Our Distillzyme are 100% eco-friendly, safe for usage and offered in air-tight packaging at cost effective rates.
Mode of Action
Distillzyme is a balanced complex of biological nutrients enzymes and antimicrobial agents. The bio-nutrients facilitate faster yeast propagation by providing the essential micro & macro elements for the yeast growth enzymes breakdown the higher saccharides and proteins occuring naturally in the molasses making them available for fermentation the anti-microbial components reduce microbial contamination in the fermentation system the cumulative result of these three actions results in increased alcohol yield in molasses fermentation.
Benefits of Distillzyme
- Increase in overall yield.
- Increase in plant capacity.
- Reduction in contamination.
- Reduction in overall operation cost.
- No of reduced usage of chemicals for fermentation.
- Completely eliminates the usage of urea & DAP.
- Significant Reduction in total fermentation time.
- Efficient & easier operation of the fermentation system.
- Appearance: Light Brown Powder
- Odour: Characteristic Odour
- Operating Temperature: 28-38 C temp.
- Operating PH: 3.8-6 PH
Dosage: Recommended dosage is 5-10 ppm of the fermentation wash. However the exact dosage may vary and need to be optimized. The major factors determining the dosage of Distillzyme are:
- The yeast strain.
- The current operating conditions of the plant.
- The composition of the molasses.
- Molasses water ratio in the wash.
- Operating temperature and PH.
Packing: Distillzyme is available in standard 2kg & 20 kgs or 25 kgs HDPE drum.